Subject: [nwcrg] Today's nwcrg meeting: room and remote participation

From: Victor Firoiu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 08:41:14 -0500

Our meeting is today at 15:20 in room Palace C. It is on the 3rd floor
BELOW ground level, can use elevator close to the main lobby entrance.

You can find all materials (Agenda and presentation slides) at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/materials.html and scroll down
to NWCRG.

For remote participation we'll try to use Meetecho, see Meetecho page at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/89/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

The link to our Meetecho session is
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf89/nwcrg/

and they say it will become active 5min before the start of our session.

We also have a WebEx session setup (see below), but we  will use it
just in case Meetecho has problems.

See you there,

Victor

---  WebEx  ---

Topic: nwcrg
Date: Thursday, March 6, 2014
Time: 3:15 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT)
Meeting Number: 644 978 824
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5d9df616c2238c1e06b3d2595a0fb69f
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2560cee1300264b0e05277bea15af35d

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".