Subject: [nwcrg] NWCRG meeting in Toronto

From: Victor Firoiu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:28:30 -0400

Dear NetCoders,

As you know, the next IETF meeting will be in Toronto on 20-25 July.

I propose to continue our discussion  on the Taxonomy document and see
what else is needed to be finalized.
Also, we should continue our discussion on proposed reference
architecture, on which we just started in London.
Third, we had a proposal for a Tutorial document. We should discuss
whether to pursue it as a draft, and its scope and content.

Please indicate your interest to participate with talks in Network
Coding research, open problems, experiences with developed systems and
applications. We also invite talks on contributions to taxonomy and
reference architectures.

Depending on your response, we will make a request for a meeting for a
longer or shorter duration (between 1 and 2.5 hours).

Your responses by Thursday would be most helpful, as we need to submit
our meeting request Friday.

Looking forward to meeting you in Toronto.

Brian Adamson and Victor Firoiu