Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt

From: Jonathan DETCHART <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:38:02 +0100

Dear all,

Please find below the first version of a draft we propose for discussion.
I will present it during the next IETF meeting.

Regards,

Jonathan DETCHART

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:19:27 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Jerome Lacan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>, 
Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>, Jerome Lacan 
<[email-masked]>, Jonathan Detchart <[email-masked]>, 
Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>, Vincent Roca 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jonathan Detchart and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys
Revision:	00
Title:		Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00

Abstract:
    This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
    protocol which can be used to transport delay and loss sensitive data
    over a network.  This protocol can be used for unicast, multicast or
    anycast communications.  It recovers lost packets by using added
    coded packets.  Tetrys allows to recover all missing data within a
    time independent of the RTT and does not rely on a reliable feedback
    path to transmit data.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat