Subject: [nwcrg] Presentations for tomorrow

From: Victor Firoiu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:40:15 -0400

Dear Netcoders,

I got slides from three presentations and uploaded them to the meeting
materials at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/92/materials.html

Please send your slides for these presentations
15min 2. IPR around Network Coding - Vincent Roca

10min 5. Combining TCP with coding in wireless network - Jinzhu Wang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding-00.txt

25min 6. Latest Advancements and Use Cases for Network Coding - Morten
Pedersen and Frank Fitzek
- NC for software defined networks (SDN)
- Reliable Synchronous Multicast with NC (and NORM)
- RLNC for Storage and Cloud Solutions

15min 7. Updates about our (patent free) on-the-fly network coding protocol
draft - Jonathan Detchart
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-01

Thanks,
Victor