Subject: [nwcrg] RGLC for draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-02 (ends on May 9th)

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:11:52 +0200

Everybody,

Many of you contributed to our Taxonomy Internet-Draft, published
on March 10th. It’s now time to finalise it and start a « Research Group
Last Call ».

----
This email announces a NCWRG Research Group Last Call on:

	Network Coding Taxonomy
	draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-02
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy>

This WGLC will last about 3 weeks weeks, till Tuesday, May 9th.
----

The goal is to review the document for editorial and technical quality.
Comments are needed and you can:
	- either send comments on the [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> list;
	- or add comments to the Google Drive document where the -02 draft
	  has been copied. At the end of the RGLC process, these comments
	  will be copied to the [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> list.

I have re-used the Google Drive document used in February-March to
elaborate the current version, meaning that mostly co-authors have access
to it.
==> If you want to comment directly in this Google Drive document, please
	send me a private email and I’ll add you.

Being a Last Call, there is no planned audio. Depending on the feedback
received, we may have to produce a new version.

Thanks for your participation.
Cheers,

  Vincent

NB : For information on the process that applies to IRTF groups in order to
	publish an RFC, please refer to RFC 5743 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5743 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5743>)
	plus RFC 5742 for additional details.