Subject: [nwcrg] NC scenarios

From: Rolf Sperber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:56:17 +0200

Dear Marie-Jose, dear Vincent, all,

for peer to peer applications there are codecs in the KODO library, for
research the software is free, for commercial use licenses have to be
bought. You will have to check with Steinwurf Denmark if the software can be
used by e.g. INRIA. This is the link to the web site:

http://docs.steinwurf.com/kodo/kodo-rlnc/index.html

For testing proposals and network diagrams I contacted the 5G lab (Frank,
Rico, Giang) and we will work out a few possible solutions; I will come back
to the list as soon as possible.

Best regards

Rolf

Rolf Sperber
Birkenstrasse 5
76676 Graben-Neudorf
GERMANY
[email-masked]
Phone: +49 7255 9000987
Mobile: +49 151 21262119
skype: rolf.rs01