Subject: Re: [nwcrg] Network Coding Research Group Interim Meeting

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 17:56:06 +0200

Hello everybody,

As already announced, our nwcrg interim meeting will take place on
	September 19th, 2017, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (TBC), Boston local time.

In order to organise everything, please fill in this quick pool (you’ll be able to indicate
whether you'll participate physically or remotely):

	https://beta.doodle.com/poll/6kgn7ue5pcdr7v4i <https://beta.doodle.com/poll/6kgn7ue5pcdr7v4i>

Meeting will take place in Cambridge, Boston (Kendall area). The exact location
will be announced soon.
Remote participation facility (with recording) will also be provided and details announced
soon.

If you are planning to contribute, please tell us (at least me and Marie-Jose) what
topic you want to address.

Let’s take this opportunity to have thorough discussions which is not possible during
official IETF meetings.

Thanks!

   Vincent and Marie-Jose

---

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:25:54 +0200

Hello,

A quick message to remind you that we’ll held our interim meeting next week.
See Marie-Jose email for remote connection instructions (once again, thank you Josu for and IK4 Ikerlan for
providing WebEx service) and the draft agenda.

We can have totally open discussions, however we’d prefer to have a few more formal presentations.
Please tell us ASAP if you are planning to present something, or if you have timing constraints and
prefer a certain topic to be addressed at a specific time.

We count on you. 
Thanks.

  Vincent and Marie-Jose

> Le 4 sept. 2017 à 17:56, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Hello everybody,
>