Subject: [nwcrg] Milestones changed for nwcrg RG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:31:05 -0800

Changed milestone "Existing NC solutions (code + basic protocol if
applicable) (status: informational) - 1 draft per solution: Draft: RLNC (who
volunteers? VR can help), Draft: Tetrys (EL/JD) to update and adopt as RG
item, Draft: DragonCast (CA) to update and adopt as RG item", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Draft: NC and QUIC use-case (MJM editor/IS) (status:
informational)", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone,
set description to "Draft: NC and QUIC (MJM editor/IS) (status:
informational)".

Changed milestone "Draft: NC and satellite use-case: an overview and
associated research challenges (EL/NK) (status: informational)", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone, set description to "Draft: NC
and satellite: an overview and associated research challenges (EL/NK)
(status: informational)".

Changed milestone "Draft: Common coding API (VR editor, contributors ALL)
(status: informational)", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Draft: NC adoption challenges (VR/MJM) (status:
informational)", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Draft: NC and Congestion Control (MJM editor) (status:
informational)", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Draft: NC and ICN use-case: an overview and associated
research challenges (CW/HA) (status: informational)", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone, set description to "Draft: NC and ICN:
an overview and associated research challenges (CW/HA) (status:
informational)".

Changed milestone "Draft: NC and robust tunnelling use-case (MJM/DC/VR and
others) (status: informational)", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone, set description to "Draft: NC and robust tunnelling 
(MJM/DC/VR and others) (status: informational)".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/nwcrg/about/