Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:50:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Network Coding for Content-Centric Networking / Named Data Networking: Requirements and Challenges
        Authors         : Kazuhisa Matsuzono
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Cedric Westphal
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the current research outcomes regarding
   Network Coding (NC) for Content-Centric Networking (CCN) / Named Data
   Networking (NDN), and clarifies the requirements and challenges for
   applying NC into CCN/NDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/