Subject: [nwcrg] Submission deadline for [NEAT'19] 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Networking for Emerging Applications and Technologies

From: Cedric Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:17:28 +0000

FYI, the NEAT workshop deadline has been extended. 
Best,

C. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiran Makhijani [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:07 AM
Subject: Submission deadline for [NEAT'19] 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Networking for Emerging Applications and Technologies

Hello,

The 2nd NEAT workshop aims exchange ideas about network architectures,
technologies, and protocols specifically in the context of emerging
applications.

*Details of the Workshop:*
Workshop site:
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2019/workshop-neat.html

Paper Submission deadline (firm):  April 08, 2019

Submission link: https://sigcomm19neat.hotcrp.com/

*Topic of Interest*

We invite submissions on a wide range of topics of interest, including, but
not limited to:

   - Architecture and frameworks for delivering high precision of services
   - Convergence and optimizations of protocols for Industrial and Tactile
   networks
   - Solutions for deterministic services in Industrial and Tactile networks
   - Investigations, survey and techniques in data plane for Industrial and
   Tactile internet.
   - Network challenges and requirements for emerging, resource-sensitive
   applications
   - Mechanisms to support ultra-low-latency in packet based networks
   - Internetworking frameworks for deterministic multi-access edge
   applications
   - Maximizing link utilization for high-throughput applications
   - Architecture and protocols for reliable packet delivery
   - Network security and privacy issues in Industrial and Tactile interne
   - Resource allocation mechanisms deterministic and reliable data
   transmission
   - Requirements and challenges in Holographic type communications
   - Networking requirements and challenges of VR/AR
   - High-throughput transport for VR/AR and Holographic type communications
   - Adaptive video streaming for network/user dynamics
   - Video analytics and smart offloading for VR/AR
   - Measurement study of existing VR/AR and HTC applications

Best Regards
Kiran

______________________________________________________________
IEEE Communications Society Tech. Committee on Computer Communications
http://committees.comsoc.org/tccc/
TCCC Announce: For announcements concerning computer networking and communications.
[email-masked]
https://comsoc-listserv.ieee.org/