Subject: [nwcrg] Pluginizing QUIC

From: Quentin De Coninck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:23:16 +0000

Hi all,

We recently presented our paper "Pluginizing QUIC" at SIGCOMM this year.
It explores, inter alia, how a client can  support on-the-fly new QUIC
extensions (adding monitoring, multipath support, FEC-protected
packets,...) on a given connection. This is achieved by dynamically
injecting plugins in the host implementation. Plugins are bytecodes that
implements specific features of QUIC mechanisms. Plugins can be
exchanged over a QUIC connection.

The paper and our proof-of-concept implementation are available at

https://pquic.org

https://pquic.org/publications

Best regards,

Quentin De Coninck

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 08:56:10 -0700

Thanks! This is a very good way to introduce Network Coding into QUIC.

Have a wonderful weekend!

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

On August 30, 2019 at 11:24:22 AM, Quentin De Coninck (
[email-masked]) wrote:

Hi all,

https://pquic.org

Best regards,

Quentin De Coninck

_______________________________________________
nwcrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nwcrg