Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: [irsg] IETF 106 Final Agenda

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:10:09 +0000

Final agenda.

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

On October 25, 2019 at 5:23:31 PM, IETF Agenda ([email-masked]) wrote:

IETF 106
Singapore
November 16-22, 2019
Hosted By: Nokia

The IETF 106 Final Agenda is now available. At this point only Area
Directors can submit changes in the form of a swap to [email-masked].

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be made
to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on
the web versions of the agenda.

Side Meetings / Open Time

The experiment with open agenda time continues at IETF 106 in the same way
as IETF 105, with an hour and fifteen minutes each morning. Beverages will
be provided in the Stamford & Fairmont Ballroom Foyers from 08:00 - 09:00.
Meeting rooms will be available for signups from 08:30 - 09:45. Regular WG
sessions will begin at 10:00. In addition, two attendee signup rooms will
be available throughout the week as usual. Signups for meeting rooms begin
are now open.

- Meeting wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/ietf106
- To reserve a side meeting room:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/106sidemeetings
- IETF Meeting Room Policy:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/meeting-rooms-policy/

Code Lounge

At IETF 106 WG Chairs will have the ability to organize sessions focused on
running code in an effort to diversify the type of work that happens during
IETF meetings. This will allow for groups to informally meet to brainstorm,
code, and test ideas in the Code Lounge, a portion of the IETF lounge set
aside for such activities. The area will be designated by signage. WG
chairs can sign up for timeslots here:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/106codelounge

WG Chairs are encouraged to look at the final agenda and determine
timeslots that have the least conflict to ensure successful attendance to
the Code Lounge sessions as well as any traditional working group sessions.
It is okay for multiple WG chairs to sign up for the same timeslots. This
is in fact encouraged for work that spans multiple WGs.