Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 05:09:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Coding and congestion control in transport
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Francois Michel
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-12-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses the interaction between congestion control
   and coding mechanism at the transport layer.  The scope of the
   document is end-to-end communications.  Examples of interest for the
   proposed solution is to better deal with tail losses or with networks
   with non-congestion losses.  Coding for tunnels is out-of-the scope
   of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/