Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 23:37:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Network coding for satellite systems
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emmanuel Lochin
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-13.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-04-27

Abstract:
   This document is the product of the Coding for Efficient Network
   Communications Research Group (NWCRG).  It conforms to the directions
   found in the NWCRG taxonomy.

   The objective is to contribute to a larger deployment of network
   coding techniques in and above the network layer in satellite
   communication systems.  The document also identifies open research
   issues related to the deployment of network coding in satellite
   communication systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/