Subject: [nwcrg] NWCRG (virtual) meeting during IETF 108 and call for agenda items

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:23:16 +0200

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, the final IETF 108 agenda is now available:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/>
 
Our group will meet on Monday, July 27, 2020, 13:00-13:50 UTC (Monday Session II).
This will be a short (50 mn) remote only session.

=> Please send us agenda items you’d like to present.

Cheers,

   Marie-Jose and Vincent

---

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 08:43:21 +0200

Hello everybody,

A reminder to tell you that we need to build our nwcrg@ietf108 agenda rapidly. Please tell us if you intend to present something.

In addition to that, we will run the SWIF codec hackathon from Monday July 20 through Friday July 24, so **the week before the IETF 108 online meeting**.
I’ll devote time working on our common project during the week. Please tell me if you intend to participate.
	https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/108hackathon

Cheers,

   Marie-Jose and Vincent

> Le 3 juil. 2020 à 15:23, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Dear all,
>