Subject: [nwcrg] The NWCRG RG has placed draft-yang-nwcrg-bats in state "Candidate RG Document"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:06:54 -0700

The NWCRG RG has placed draft-yang-nwcrg-bats in state
Candidate RG Document (entered by Vincent Roca)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats/

Comment:
De: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Objet: RG Item Call for Adoption for "BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data
Transport" Date: 7 septembre 2020 à 16:00:23 UTC+2 À: [email-masked] Cc:
Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>, Marie-Jose Montpetit
<[email-masked]>

Dear all,

We would like to start a RG-Item call for adoption for the following I-D:
        "BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport"
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats/

This document has been around and discussed in our RG for 2 years, it’s time
to decide.

The call will end on Monday Sept. 28th (3 weeks).

Please read it, provide feedback, and tell us whether you are in favour of
adopting it and if you would agree to review if accepted. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

  Marie-Jose and Vincent