Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 01:51:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John K. Zao
	Filename        : draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a BATS coding scheme for communication
   through multi-hop networks.  BATS code is a class of efficient linear
   network coding scheme with a matrix generalization of fountain codes
   as the outer code, and batch-based linear network coding as the inner
   code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Shenghao Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:07:04 +0800

Dear all,

We updated the draft following the comments from Colin Perkins and Emmanuel
Lochin recently. In Sec 5, we also updated the security part for the
comments from Vicent Roca earlier this year.

Best,

Shenghao

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 5:52 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork
> Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> nwcrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nwcrg
>

---

From: Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:12:12 +0100

Fine for me. I have no more comment.

EL

-- 
Emmanuel LOCHIN
ENAC - Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile
7, avenue Edouard Belin CS 54005, 31055 Toulouse Cedex 4 France
http://www.enac.fr
https://elochin.github.io/