Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:45:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John K. Zao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   BATS code is a class of efficient linear network coding scheme with a
   matrix generalization of fountain codes as the outer code, and batch-
   based linear network coding as the inner code.  This document
   describes a baseline BATS coding scheme for communication through
   multi-hop networks, and discusses the related research issues towards
   a more sophisticated BATS coding scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Shenghao Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 19:59:40 +0800

Dear all,

This file replaces draft-yang-nwcrg-bats.

To address the comments to the previous version, we elaborate the research
issues in Section 4. We now discuss the research issues in three classes
about coding design, protocols and applications, respectively.

Your comments are welcome.

Best,
Shenghao

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:46 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork
> Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> nwcrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nwcrg
>