Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-07.txt

From: Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:21:01 +0200

Dear group members,

Please find below an updated version of our draft with an open research 
issues section as requested by the chairs.

Kind regards,

The authors

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-07.txt
Date : 	Wed, 11 Aug 2021 06:15:50 -0700
De : 	[email-masked]
Pour : 	Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>, Jerome Lacan 
<[email-masked]>, Jonathan Detchart 
<[email-masked]>, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emmanuel Lochin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys
Revision: 07
Title: Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
Document date: 2021-08-11
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 22
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-07.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys/
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-07

Abstract:
This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
protocol that can be used to transport delay and loss-sensitive data
over a lossy network. Tetrys can recover from erasures within an
RTT-independent delay, thanks to the transmission of coded packets.
It can be used for both unicast, multicast and anycast
communications.

The IETF Secretariat