Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt

From: Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 18:59:21 +0200

Dear group members,

Please find below an updated version of our draft following comments 
made on the NWCRG mailing-list.

Kind regards,

The authors

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt
Date : 	Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:57:34 -0700
De : 	[email-masked]
Pour : 	Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]>, Jerome Lacan 
<[email-masked]>, Jonathan Detchart 
<[email-masked]>, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emmanuel Lochin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys
Revision: 08
Title: Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
Document date: 2021-10-17
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 22
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys/
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08

Abstract:
This document is a product of the Coding for Efficient Network
Communications Research Group (NWCRG). It conforms to the directions
found in the NWCRG taxonomy [RFC8406] .

This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
protocol that can be used to transport delay and loss-sensitive data
over a lossy network. Tetrys can recover from erasures within an
RTT-independent delay, thanks to the transmission of coded packets.
It can be used for both unicast, multicast and anycast
communications.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:28:38 -0400

Thank you.

We will push this to last-call very soon.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

From: Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Reply: Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: October 17, 2021 at 12:59:35 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [nwcrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt

Dear group members,

Please find below an updated version of our draft following comments made
on the NWCRG mailing-list.

Kind regards,

The authors

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification for draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-08.txt
Date : Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:57:34 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Emmanuel Lochin <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>,
Jerome Lacan <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>,
Jonathan Detchart <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
nwcrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nwcrg