Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 05:50:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
        Authors         : Jonathan Detchart
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Jerome Lacan
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-12-17

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the Coding for Efficient Network
   Communications Research Group (NWCRG).  It conforms to the directions
   found in the NWCRG taxonomy [RFC8406] .

   This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
   protocol that can be used to transport delay and loss-sensitive data
   over a lossy network.  Tetrys can recover from erasures within an
   RTT-independent delay, thanks to the transmission of coded packets.
   It can be used for both unicast, multicast and anycast
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts