Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 07:07:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John K. Zao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-12-09

Abstract:
   BATS code is a class of efficient linear network coding scheme with a
   matrix generalization of fountain codes as the outer code, and batch-
   based linear network coding as the inner code.  This document
   describes a baseline BATS coding scheme for communication through
   multi-hop networks, and discusses the related research issues towards
   a more sophisticated BATS coding scheme.  This document is a product
   of the Coding for Efficient Network Communications Research Group
   (NWCRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts