Subject: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 02:57:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding Protocol
        Authors         : Jonathan Detchart
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Jerome Lacan
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
   protocol that MAY be used to transport delay and loss-sensitive data
   over a lossy network.  Tetrys MAY recover from erasures within an
   RTT-independent delay, thanks to the transmission of coded packets.
   This document is a record of the experience gained by the authors
   while developing and testing in real conditions the Tetrys protocol.

   This document is a product of the Coding for Efficient Network
   Communications Research Group (NWCRG).  It conforms to the NWCRG
   taxonomy[RFC8406].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-tetrys-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts