Subject: [Oarh] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:04:00 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-oarh/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the updates across the charter rename; they look good.

I'm interested in the response to Zahed's remark, but will watch that
space to see it.

    Applications and use cases best suited for the Oblivious HTTP protocol
    are those that have discrete, transactional queries that might reveal
    small amounts of information over time.

Maybe "that each reveal small amounts of information, that might
accumulate over time"?

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:32:36 +0000

Hi Ben,

Thanks. Martin has included (part of) your text in this commit:

https://github.com/unicorn-wg/ohttp-charter/pull/9/commits/1a5793999a09aa1b35aae5cdb413d1992157af65

Martin also has a proposal to answer Zahed’s comment in the same PR.

Francesca

From: iesg <[email-masked]> on behalf of Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 06:04
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: (with COMMENT)
Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: Yes