Subject: [Oarh] John Scudder's No Objection on charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:03:33 -0700

John Scudder has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-oarh-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-oarh/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing wrong with OARH, but OHAI clearly has more pizzaz!

---

From: "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:58:39 +1000

> There's nothing wrong with OARH, but OHAI clearly has more pizzaz!

In that spirit, then: https://github.com/unicorn-wg/ohttp-charter/pull/9

I'm not sure if Francesca would be happy to rename the mailing list again, but it is easy to change that back to OARH.