Subject: [oauth-ext-review] Registration of Multiple Response Types

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:59:35 +0000

This is a request to register the response_type values defined in http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html.  The individual response_type registration requests follow.

                                                            -- Mike

Response Type Name:  id_token
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html

Response Type Name:  none
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html

Response Type Name:  code token
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html

Response Type Name:  code id_token
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html

Response Type Name:  id_token token
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html

Response Type Name:  code id_token token
Change Controller:  OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Specification Document(s):  http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html