Subject: [oauth-ext-review] Registration of OAuth parameters and errors

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:09:38 +0000

This is a request to register the OAuth parameters defined at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html#ParametersContents and at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html#ParametersContents in the OAuth Parameters Registry defined in RFC 6749 to register the OAuth errors defined at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html#ErrorContents in the OAuth Extensions Error Registry also defined in RFC 6749.  The individual registration requests follow.

                                                            Thank you,
                                                            -- Mike

OAuth Parameters Registry Requests

*        Parameter name: nonce
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: display
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: prompt
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: max_age
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: ui_locales
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: claims_locales
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: id_token_hint
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: login_hint
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: acr_values
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: claims
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: registration
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: request
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: request_uri
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Request
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: id_token
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Response, Access Token Response
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Related information: None
*        Parameter name: session_state
*        Parameter usage location: Authorization Response, Access Token Response
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html
*        Related information: None

OAuth Extensions Error Registry Requests

*        Error name: interaction_required
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Error name: login_required
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Error name: session_selection_required
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Error name: consent_required
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Error name: invalid_request_uri
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html
*        Error name: invalid_request_object
*        Error usage location: Authorization Endpoint
*        Related protocol extension: OpenID Connect
*        Change controller: OpenID Foundation Artifact Binding Working Group - [email-masked]
*        Specification document(s): http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html