Subject: [oauth-ext-review] Request for OAuth error codes: need_info, request_submitted

From: Eve Maler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:40:57 -0700

As required by RFC 6749 Section 11.4, the authors of the specification
User-Managed
Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html> are
requesting to register the following error codes:

   - need_info (and its subsidiary parameters)
   - request_submitted (and its subsidiary parameter)

The error code definitions appear in Section 3.3.6
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#uma-grant-type>
(the
spec mentions Section 3.3.1 for both error codes; these are editorial
issues that have been reported and will be corrected). The IANA request
appears in Section 7.4
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#rfc.section.7.4>
.

Thank you. We look forward to your response.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl