Subject: [oauth-ext-review] Request for OAuth parameters: claim_token, pct, rpt, ticket (token endpoint request); pct, upgraded (token endpoint response)

From: Eve Maler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:40:46 -0700

As required by RFC 6749 Section 11.2, the authors of the specification
User-Managed
Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html> are
requesting the following parameters:

   - Token endpoint request parameters (definitions appear in Section 3.3.1
   <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#uma-grant-type>
   ):
      - claim_token
      - pct
      - rpt
      - ticket
   - Token endpoint response parameters (definitions appear in Section 3.3.5
   <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#give-rpt>
   ):
      - pct
      - upgraded

The IANA request appears in Section 7.3
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/oauth-uma-grant-2.0-05.html#rfc.section.7.3>
.

Thank you. We look forward to your response.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl