Subject: [oauth-ext-review] Request to register OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Metadata name: claims_redirect_uris

From: Eve Maler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:26:57 -0800

As required by RFC 7591 Section 4.1, the authors of the specification
User-Managed
Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/rec-oauth-uma-grant-2.0.html> are
requesting to register the following OAuth dynamic client registration
metadata:

   - claims_redirect_uris

The metadata definition appears in Section 2
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/rec-oauth-uma-grant-2.0.html#as-config>.
The IANA request appears in Section 7.3
<https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/wg/rec-oauth-uma-grant-2.0.html#rfc.section.7.3>.
Note that this specification has been published in its final form.

For registry listing purposes, here are shorter/more convenient entry
references we recommend:

   - Change controller short reference: "Kantara UMA WG"
   - Specification short reference: "UMA 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0, Section 2"

Thank you. We look forward to your response.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl