Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Virtually Attending

From: Blaine Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:34:31 +0000

Hi all,

just a heads up that events have conspired such that I won't be at the
meeting in person, but will be participating via webex. Peter will be
present, and with his forthcoming appointment as Apps Area Director,
will be imbued with the moderating powers of ten ordinary Chairs (as
if he wasn't already).

cheers,

b.

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:47:09 +0100

Hi Blaine,

will it be possible for everyone to attend the meeting via webex?

regards,
Torsten.
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:49:13 -0700

Yes. I think I received the details overnight so I will post those as
soon as possible.