Subject: [OAUTH-WG] new co-chair

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:03:51 -0700

<hat type='AD'/>

As you know, I have been named co-director of the Applications Area and
therefore cannot continue serving as co-chair of the OAuth WG. Lisa
Dusseault (outgoing AD) and I (incoming AD) decided that the best way to
ensure continuity would be to promote Hannes Tschofenig from technical
advisor to co-chair. I'd like to thank Hannes for taking on this role,
and I look forward to working with him, Blaine, and the rest of the
group to make this effort a success (yes, I will remain quite involved
in the WG as area director!).

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Eve Maler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:27:37 -0700

Thanks -- and best wishes in their new/old/continuing roles -- to all of Peter, Hannes, and Blaine!

	Eve

On 25 Mar 2010, at 11:03 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

Eve Maler
[email-masked]
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog