Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth leeloo V0.1

From: Maciej Machulak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:45:20 +0100

Hi,

We're pleased to announce the release of a new OAuth V2.0 library -
OAuth leeloo V0.1. It implements draft 10 of the OAuth spec. It allows
to easily build Clients, Authorization Servers and Resource Servers.
We've been using leeloo internally at one of our Web applications and
as a part of a bigger framework - UMA/j (User-Managed Access Java
framework). Soon we'll make publicly available our OAuth-compliant Web
application that also supports site-meta/host-meta and the OAuth
Dynamic Client Registration draft (as well as UMA).

OAuth leeloo is available in Maven Central so you can start using it
straight away :-)

Check out http://leeloo.smartam.net for more information.
The official blog post: http://smartjisc.wordpress.com

Cheers,
Maciej & Lukasz

-- 
Maciej Machulak
email: [email-masked]
tel: +44 7999 606 767