Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for nominations for the Kantara Initiative 2011 IDDY (IDentity Deployment of the Year) Awards

From: Dervla O'Reilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:53:10 -0800

The call for nominations for the 2011 IDDY (IDentity Deployment of the  
Year) Awards is open! Kantara Initiative is excited to continue this  
awards program for the fifth year.

We encourage you to refer partners and organizations that could be  
good candidates for the award program.

Past winners are among the best and brightest in the identity  
marketplace, and we look forward to honoring this year's recipients at  
the RSA Conference, February 2011.

This fifth year of IDDY Awards will honor deployments and proofs of  
concept of all identity specifications anyone that utilizes any open/ 
standard identity technology, including ID-WSF, Identity services from  
the Cloud, IGF, Information Cards, OATH, OAuth, OpenID, OpenSocial,  
OPML, PKI, RDF, RSS, SAML, WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS, XACML, XDI, XMPP  
extensions, XRD, XRI, etc., is encouraged to participate.

Below you will find documents that outline the judging criteria for  
the proof of concept (POC) and the deployment categories. The  
application forms are available as well.

IDDYAwards 2011 Identity Deployment Category Judging Criteria final.pdf
IDDYAwards 2011 Identity Deployment Nomination Form final.pdf
IDDYAwards 2011 POC Emerging Applications Category Criteria final.pdf
IDDYAwards 2011 POC Emerging Nomination Form final.pdf

Key dates to remember:
Applications due: January 5, 2011 by midnight PT---submit to [email-masked]
Award winners notified by January 17, 2011
IDDY Award presentation February 14, 2011

2009 IDDY Award winners:
IDDY Deployment award winners: Google and Plaxo, Signicat, The U.S.  
Department of Defense.
IDDY Proof of Concept (POC) awards: fun communications, Gemalto and  
Vodafone, NRI and NTT and Oracle.
Have questions? Contact – [email-masked]

Good luck!

________________________
Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager
Kantara Initiative
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 415 948 3650 mobile
+1 415 202 5212 Skype
+1 509 757 4487 fax
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org