Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:51:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession: Authorization Server to Client Key Distribution
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Phil Hunt
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Mihaly Meszaros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   RFC 6750 specified the bearer token concept for securing access to
   protected resources.  Bearer tokens need to be protected in transit
   as well as at rest.  When a client requests access to a protected
   resource it hands-over the bearer token to the resource server.

   The OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession security concept extends bearer
   token security and requires the client to demonstrate possession of a
   key when accessing a protected resource.

   This document describes how the client requests and obtains a PoP
   access token from the authorization server for use with HTTPS-based
   transport.  Alternative transports, for example using the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP), have been specified in companion
   specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/