Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Device Flow spec renamed to “OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant”

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 04:45:36 +0000

I made a blog post about the renaming of the device spec and last-minute clarifications applied at http://self-issued.info/?p=1959 and @selfissued<https://twitter.com/selfissued>.  Thanks again to William for doing the heavy lifting!

Hopefully this is the version that gets sent to the RFC Editor…

                                                          -- Mike

---

From: William Denniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:17:21 -0700

Thank you for the recognition Mike, I'm happy to be the editor on this doc.
Great write up on the blog!

It's been great reading about all the people trying out the draft spec,
clearly there is a lot of value to publish.

Also thank you everyone who shared their results and feedback as they
implemented it. I believe we managed to incorporate your feedback
throughout the process, including the recent title change (which was long
overdue! I never liked the prior title, despite the fact that I coined it).
As the doc will hopefully soon be in the editor queue, the window for
changes has likely come to a close. Happy implementing!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:45 PM Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I made a blog post about the renaming of the device spec and last-minute
> clarifications applied at http://self-issued.info/?p=1959 and @selfissued
> <https://twitter.com/selfissued>.  Thanks again to William for doing the
> heavy lifting!
>
>
>