Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:35:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Security Best Current Practice
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          John Bradley
                          Andrey Labunets
                          Daniel Fett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-12.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes best current security practice for OAuth 2.0.
   It updates and extends the OAuth 2.0 Security Threat Model to
   incorporate practical experiences gathered since OAuth 2.0 was
   published and covers new threats relevant due to the broader
   application of OAuth 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/