Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Draft Agenda for IETF104 OAuth WG meetings

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:37:51 -0400

All,

The following links have our draft agenda for the two sessions:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-oauth-sessa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-oauth-sessb-00

Please, take a look and let us know if you have any comments.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:45:52 -0400

Use the following links instead:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-oauth-sessa/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-oauth-sessb/

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: Lars Wilhelmsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:17:09 +0000

Hi,

Are these sessions recorded / available to follow online?

Regards,
  --larsw

From: OAuth <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Sent: onsdag 13. mars 2019 18:46
To: oauth <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Draft Agenda for IETF104 OAuth WG meetings

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 1:37 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
All,

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 06:55:38 -0600

There are icon links for audio and video next to the sessions on the agenda
at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda/. I believe registration
is required (but is free for remote participants). See
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/remote/ for more official
information.

Recordings will be available after the fact at some point on the
proceedings at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/proceedings (here's
the the previous meeting's proceedings for example
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/proceedings).

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:17 AM Lars Wilhelmsen <Lars.Wilhelmsen=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From:* OAuth <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
> *Sent:* onsdag 13. mars 2019 18:46
> *To:* oauth <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [OAUTH-WG] Draft Agenda for IETF104 OAuth WG meetings
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:43:49 -0500

> https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/remote/ for more official

Registration is required (AFAIK) for the live video stream (which includes
an ability to get into a "virtual microphone queue", but not for the live
audio stream or the jabber room.

-Ben