Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-par-04.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:30:52 -0600

The -04 revision of the PAR draft has updates and edits that endeavor to
address the feedback received during the (somewhat) recently completed WGLC
process. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and participated in the
related discussions.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 6:20 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-par-04.txt
To: Dave Tonge <[email-masked]>, Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>, Torsten
Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>, Filip Skokan <[email-masked]>,
Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-par-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-oauth-par
Revision:       04
Title:          OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests
Document date:  2020-09-18
Group:          oauth
Pages:          21
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-04.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-par-04
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-par-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the pushed authorization request endpoint,
   which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
   authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
   request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
   reference to the data in a subsequent call to the authorization
   endpoint.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._