Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Implementation Status of "JWT Secured Authorization Request (JAR)"

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:21:52 +0000

Hi all

Because some procedural issues I have to update the shepherd writeup of the JAR document and I wanted to verify whether the implementations listed in https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/shepherd-writeups/Writeup_OAuth_JAR.txt (copied below) are still inline with the latest version of https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30 (given the changes the document has gone through*).

----- List of implementations -----

As part of the OpenID Foundation certification program the following

implementations of OpenID Connect Core indicate support for this

functionality:

* CZ.NIC mojeID,

* Thierry Habart's SimpleIdentitySever v.2.0.0,

* Roland Hedberg's pyoidc 0.7.7,

* Peercraft ApS's Peercarft,

* MIT's MITREidConnect,

* Gluue Server 2.3,

* Filip Skokan's node-oidc pre supports.

Authlete (https://www.authlete.com/), a commerical, closed source

server implementation, has also implemented this specification and

is offering it.

There is an open source implementation from NRI in PHP and Scala.

NRI's Open Source PHP: https://bitbucket.org/PEOFIAMP/phpoidc

-----

Ciao
Hannes

PS: List of changes from the current draft to the one when I wrote my shepherd writeup:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-09.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30.txt

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Dominick Baier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:32:34 -0400

Also IdentityServer implements JAR

https://github.com/IdentityServer

———
Dominick Baier

On 21. September 2020 at 21:22:17, Hannes Tschofenig (
[email-masked]) wrote:

Hi all

Because some procedural issues I have to update the shepherd writeup of the
JAR document and I wanted to verify whether the implementations listed in
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/shepherd-writeups/Writeup_OAuth_JAR.txt
(copied below) are still inline with the latest version of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30 (given the changes
the document has gone through*).

----- List of implementations -----

functionality:

* CZ.NIC mojeID,

* MIT's MITREidConnect,

* Gluue Server 2.3,

is offering it.

-----

Ciao

Hannes

PS: List of changes from the current draft to the one when I wrote my
shepherd writeup:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium. Thank you.
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth