Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Reminder - Interim Meeting to discuss IsLoggedIn/WebId

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 11:45:47 -0400

All,

This is a reminder that we have an Interim meeting this coming Monday, Nov
2nd @ 12:00 Eastern Time, to discuss *IsLoggedIn* and *WebId* initiatives.

As mentioned before, the goal of the meeting is *not* to describe the
details of these initiatives, but rather provide a summary of these
initiatives and their impact on the identity use cases, and spend most of
the time discussing ways that could help us address the issues cause by the
IsloggedIn/WebId proposed solutions.

For this reason, we encourage you to watch the following presentations as
they will provide you with the background needed to allow us to have a
productive discussion without spending too much time on this background
information.
https://identiverse.gallery.video/detail/video/6184443037001/browser-features-vs-identity-protocols
https://www.niso.org/events/2020/05/browser-changes-and-identity-federation-impact-identity-flows

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:39:17 -0400

All,

You can find the slides for this meeting at the following link:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-oauth-12/session/oauth

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes