Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-par-06.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 09:38:08 -0700

This new revision only adds a brief note clarifying that the presence of
"pushed_authorization_request_endpoint" in AS metadata is sufficient for a
client to know that it can use the PAR flow.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:24 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-par-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-par-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-oauth-par
Revision:       06
Title:          OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests
Document date:  2021-02-02
Group:          oauth
Pages:          22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-06.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-par-06
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-par-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the pushed authorization request endpoint,
   which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
   authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
   request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
   reference to the data in a subsequent call to the authorization
   endpoint.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._