Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Milestones changed for oauth WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 15:03:32 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit 'Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web
Tokens (JWTs)' to the IESG", added draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Request by JWS ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0' to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard", removed
draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession from milestone.

Added milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests" to IESG",
due March 2021.

Added milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Security Best Practice" to IESG", due July
2021.

Added milestone "Submit "OAuth 2.1 Authorization Framework" to IESG", due
July 2021.

Added milestone "Submit "OAuth 2.0 for Browser-Based Apps" to IES", due
October 2021.

Added milestone "Submit "OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Posession at the Application
Layer" to IESG", due January 2022.

Added milestone "Submit "OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Issue Identifier in
Authorization Response" to IESG", due April 2022.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/oauth/about/