Subject: [OAUTH-WG] DPoP Interim Meeting

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 10:16:39 -0400

All,

The coming OAuth WG Interim meeting to discuss DPoP is this Monday, March
15 at 12:00pm *EDT*.
The following link has links to the slides and the draft, and will be used
to capture the notes and attendees:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-01-oauth

Please, make sure to add your name to the list of attendees when you join
the meeting.

Also, we are looking for a note taker; any volunteer?

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Denis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:01:54 +0100

All,

On December, the 2nd, 2020, I sent two emails to the OAuth mailing list. 
Their titles were:

  * [OAUTH-WG] Proposed text for a Privacy considerations section in
    draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-02
  * [OAUTH-WG] Proposed changes to draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-02

AFAIR, I have not seen a response to these two emails and neither a 
version 03.

Denis

> All,
>
> The coming OAuth WG Interim meeting to discuss DPoP is this Monday, 
> March 15 at 12:00pm *EDT*.
> The following link has links to the slides and the draft, and will be 
> used to capture the notes and attendees:
> <https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-01-oauth>
>
> Please, make sure to add your name to the list of attendees when you 
> join the meeting.
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:45:59 -0600

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/VDAFrjPK5rFQqVUw9KWc3GhpIbs/
was in response to the second email you mention. It also touched on the
subject of your first email, which I felt was more than sufficient
response.

Some changes were made to the draft sauce as a result as well:
https://github.com/danielfett/draft-dpop/commit/7bccfe5352f46545d109a1f095415e6b62a048b1
but I was hoping to roll up some other changes before publishing a -03.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 8:02 AM Denis <[email-masked]> wrote:

>    -  [OAUTH-WG] Proposed text for a Privacy considerations section in
>    draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-02
>    -  [OAUTH-WG] Proposed changes to draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-02
>
> OAuth mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 12:55:23 -0600

"draft sauce" in the previous message should have said, "draft souce"

apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 13:11:15 -0600

"draft souce" in the previous message should have said, "draft source"

hopefully this will be the last message from me on this topic