Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Interim Meetings Schedule - March/April 2021

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:15:51 -0500

All,

Here is the updated list of our upcoming interim meetings:

*March 15*
*DPoP* – Brian
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/

*March 22*
*OAuth 2.1* – Dick/Aaron
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1/

*March 29*
*Client Intermediary Metadata* – Aaron
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata/
*Multi-Subject JWT* – Rifaat
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt/

*April 5*
*RAR* – Torsten
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-rar/

*April 12*
*Security BCP *– Daniel
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics/

*April 19*
*Identity Use Cases in Browser Catalog* – Vittorio/George
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser/

*April 26*
*TMI BFF* – Vittorio/Brian
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff/

*Webex meetings link:*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m827c194bdcaa0077de44241f8001ce9b

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes