Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:17:28 -0500

Forwarding the meeting invitation because we added one more session on
April 26.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims
To: <[email-masked]>

You changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, start your Webex meeting here.

Occurs every Monday effective Monday, March 15, 2021 until Monday, April
26, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
12:00 PM  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m827c194bdcaa0077de44241f8001ce9b>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m827c194bdcaa0077de44241f8001ce9b

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 185 067 2252
Meeting password: nCgm6qTjH45

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,1850672252## <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1850672252%23%23*01*>
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m77e918266bb065f3aae029b765eb4c62>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

*Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business*
Dial [email-masked]

If you are a host, click here
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m97ffec4938093ef8392dc08c642fc786>
to view host information.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com