Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests: IPR Confirmation

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 19:51:40 +0000

Hi Torsten, Brian, Nat, Dave, Filip,

I am working on the shepherd writeup for the "OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests" <draft-ietf-oauth-par-06> specification.

One item in the shepherd template requires me to indicate whether each document author has confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been filed.

Could you please confirm?

Ciao

Hannes

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 14:16:50 -0600

Thanks Hannes,
I can so confirm. I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 1:52 PM Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
> contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
> information in any medium. Thank you.
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Filip Skokan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:25:25 +0100

Hello Hannes. I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

Cheers,
Filip

Odesláno z iPhonu

> 24. 3. 2021 v 20:52, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>:
> 
> 
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you. _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:44:38 +0100

Hi Hannes,

I‘m not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

best regards,
Torsten.

---

From: Dave Tonge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 22:00:21 +0100

Hi Hannes

I'm not aware of any IPR related to this draft

Thanks

Dave

-- 
Dave Tonge
CTO
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.

-- 

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology 
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct 
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the 
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/ 
<https://register.fca.org.uk/>. Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered 
in England & Wales, company registration number 06909772. Moneyhub 
Financial Technology Limited 2020 © Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, 
Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1 6EA. 

DISCLAIMER: This email 
(including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the information in 
it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information in it other 
than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst reasonable 
efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free, it is the 
recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses. All 
calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and recorded for 
legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any opinions 
expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the author and 
do not necessarily represent the opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology 
Limited or of any other group company.

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:39:30 +0900

Hi.

Sorry for a late reply.
I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft either.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

2021年3月25日(木) 6:00 Dave Tonge <[email-masked]>:

> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register. Moneyhub Financial
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
> Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company
> registration number 06909772. Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2020 ©
> Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1
> 6EA.
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all