Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Virtual Office Hours is cancelled this week

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 08:25:44 -0500

All,

Because of the IETF conference, the OAuth WG Virtual Office Hours is
Cancelled this week.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 13:44:43 -0700

I typically take a couple minutes of the Virtual Office Hours call to
inquire about the status of the shepherd writeup for the Pushed
Authorization Requests draft. With the cancellation of the meeting, I guess
I'll do that here by email instead. Any progress on that front?

The chairs had previously indicated off-list that Hannes would be the
document shepherd, however, I just noticed that the tracker still says "No
shepherd assigned" [1].

I do, of course, realize that these things can take some time but this
document has been lingering for what feels like an unusually long time for
this stage of the process. WGLC for the draft wrapped up in late August of
last year [2] and a draft update addressing comments received during last
call was published in mid-September [3].

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/Ua96pMGP2m_UkO123c2gYzrNvsQ/
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/qzQcfcpodeWI8fjHy_KjSJ78Lqw/

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 6:26 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Takahiko Kawasaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:27:16 +0900

What is blocking the progress? I hope the writeup is written soon, too. The
following are some facts around PAR, FYI.

   - The specification of PAR (OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests) is
   stable.
   - The OpenID conformance suite has already implemented test cases for
   PAR.
   - There exist some authorization server implementations that support PAR.
   - Australian CDR (Consumer Data Right) has adopted PAR.
   - PAR is listed as a component of FAPI (Financial-grade API) v2.
   - PAR is mentioned in FAPI v1 Final (which was approved in January 2021).

Taka

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 5:45 AM Brian Campbell <bcampbell=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> [2]
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/Ua96pMGP2m_UkO123c2gYzrNvsQ/
> [3]
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/qzQcfcpodeWI8fjHy_KjSJ78Lqw/
>
>
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*_______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]