Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Invitation: OAuth Interim Meeting - HTTP Message Signing and OAuth PoP @ Mon May 10, 2021 12pm - 1pm (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 12:28:42 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: OAuth Interim Meeting - HTTP Message Signing and OAuth PoP
When: Mon May 10, 2021 12pm – 1pm Eastern Time - Toronto
Where:  
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=5a866db0-1906-4cf4-853e-d16b07a271fc

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/umr-fmer-mqu?hs=224

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Nmg5ZmNwcWhobjdyZzhhYTFqM3VjbW9ubGcgb2F1dGhAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MjMjcmlmYWF0LnMuaWV0ZkBnbWFpbC5jb20yNDJkOGM3NDllMTE1OTBkNzA1YzUyMTViNjMxYTE4Mjk4N2M5OGUz&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding