Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Interim Meeting - HTTP Message Signing

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 15:15:09 -0400

All,

The OAuth WG interim meeting this Monday *May 10th *at* 12:00pm ET *is to
discuss the *HTTP Message Signing and OAuth PoP.*
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-04.html

The following link has a link to the slides, and will be used to captures
notes and attendees:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-10-oauth?both

Meetecho:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-04.html

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 17:19:45 -0400

Here is the meetecho link:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=5a866db0-1906-4cf4-853e-d16b07a271fc

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:23:42 -0400

All,

The following link has a recording of the meeting, the attendee list, and
some actions.
https://codimd.ietf.org/s/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-10-oauth

Unfortunately, we forgot to ask for a note-taker, so we do not have minutes.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes