Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-rar-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:22:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Rich Authorization Requests
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Justin Richer
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-rar-08.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new parameter authorization_details that is
   used to carry fine-grained authorization data in the OAuth
   authorization request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-rar/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-rar-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-rar-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/