Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:10:39 -0600

WG,

The collective DPoP co-authors are pleased to announce that a new -04
revision of DPoP has been published. The doc history snippet is copied
below for quick/easy reference. The main change here is the addition of an
option for a server-provided nonce in the DPoP proof.

   -04
   *  Added the option for a server-provided nonce in the DPoP proof.
   *  Registered the invalid_dpop_proof and use_dpop_nonce error codes.
   *  Removed fictitious uses of realm from the examples, as they added
      no value.
   *  State that if the introspection response has a token_type, it has
      to be DPoP.
   *  Mention that RFC7235 allows multiple authentication schemes in
      WWW-Authenticate with a 401.
   *  Editorial fixes.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 4:05 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt
To: ...

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-oauth-dpop
Revision:       04
Title:          OAuth 2.0 Demonstrating Proof-of-Possession at the
Application Layer (DPoP)
Document date:  2021-10-04
Group:          oauth
Pages:          37
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.html
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for sender-constraining OAuth 2.0
   tokens via a proof-of-possession mechanism on the application level.
   This mechanism allows for the detection of replay attacks with access
   and refresh tokens.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._