Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims - October 2021

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:43:18 -0400

All,

We have extended this series by one more week, *until Nov 3rd*, for
a session that will cover the *Token Exchange Profile for Enterprise*
documents.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Interims - October 2021
To: <[email-masked]>

You changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, start your Webex meeting here.

Occurs every Wednesday effective Wednesday, October 20, 2021 until
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada)
12:00 PM  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcebff0f84a22f7685b909e11c6db6cc6>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcebff0f84a22f7685b909e11c6db6cc6

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 2433 141 4281
Meeting password: NQu43NnicM2

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,24331414281##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24331414281%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number
(US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m6b559846d809c1490cb26df98e6fce75>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

If you are a host, click here
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1330f29ff466ffbf9ef82add2de894de>
to view host information.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com