Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Interim Meetings for October 2021

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 09:25:29 -0400

All,

This is a reminder that this week we start a new series of interim meetings
to cover the following topics:

*1. HTTP Signature - Justin - October 6*

*2. OAuth 2.1 - Aaron - October 13*

*3. RAR - Torsten - October 20*

*4. DPoP - Mike - October 27*

All meetings are at the *new time* for the *OAuth WG Virtual Office Hours*
meeting, which is *12:00pm EDT.*

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 17:35:02 -0400

All,

You can find the slides for this week's meeting in the following link:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-oauth-11/session/oauth

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 9:25 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a reminder that this week we start a new series of interim
> meetings to cover the following topics:
>

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 08:02:39 -0400

All,

The following link has links to the HTTP Signature draft and the slides for
today's meeting.
https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-oauth-11-oauth

We will also use the above link to capture the minutes and the attendees.
When joining the meeting, please make sure to add your name to the list.

Regards,
 Rifaat