Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 22:01:44 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Francesca's DISCUSS.

I also concur with Eric's observations about the shepherd writeup.  Those
important details are missing.

Please quote "iss" wherever you use it.  Every time I ran into it, my first
thought was that it's a typo and I had to re-parse it a couple of times.

---

From: Daniel Fett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:18:58 +0100

Hi Murray,

thanks for your review and feedback.

We have just uploaded version -04 which includes a fix for the missing
quotation marks (which were not added by xml2rfc automatically for an
unknown reason).

-Daniel

Am 02.12.21 um 07:01 schrieb Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
https://danielfett.de