Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Security Workshop 2022 - Tickets now available

From: Daniel Fett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:27:10 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the website for the OAuth Security Workshop 
2022 is now up: https://oauth.secworkshop.events/osw2022

The three-day event takes place in Trondheim, Norway, from May 4 to May 
6, 2022.

This workshop will *not* be a hybrid event. We might provide recordings 
or a live stream, but to ask questions and partake in discussions, 
on-site participation is required.

Please visit the website for

  * tickets - a limited amount of early bird tickets is available until 
no later than March 17
  * the Call for Sessions
  * venue and schedule information
  * hotel deals
  * travel information
  * sponsoring opportunities

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

-Daniel