Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: IETF 113 Final Agenda

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 22:27:47 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *IETF Agenda* <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Subject: IETF 113 Final Agenda
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

IETF 113
Vienna, Austria
March 19-25, 2022
Hosted By: Huawei

The IETF 113 Final Agenda is now available. At this point, only Area
Directors may submit changes by suggesting a swap to [email-masked].

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda, changes may be made to the
agenda up to and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on the
datatracker agenda pages.

Side Meetings

At IETF 113, two rooms in the hotel will be made available for public side
meetings. As usual, these rooms are available to reserve via the wiki and
no conferencing support will be provided by the IETF; you are free to set
up your own conferencing bridge. What's new for IETF 113 is that due to
COVID-19 protocols at the hotel, side meetings will need to adhere to a
schedule so that rooms can be cleaned and sanitized in between meetings.
More information is available on the wiki at: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/
ietf/meeting/wiki/113sidemeetings

Gather

We will continue to use Gather for side events, help desks, hallway
conversations, and a scavenger hunt.
        - Link to Gather space: https://gather.town/app/
L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf
        - Gather password: notewell