Subject: [ogpx] charter confusion

From: Infinity Linden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:33:45 -0700

uh oh. just noticed that the trac wiki discussing the BoF (
http://tools.ietf.org/bof ) seems to be pointing to an old version of
the draft charter. it's currently pointing to
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ogpx/current/msg00005.html ,
which is a bit stale. a more recent version is available at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ogpx/current/binYckmHCPRRa.bin .

however.

for reasons i'm not sure i understand, the mailing list archiving
software has munged the mime type for this document. it's contents are
valid XHMTL, but my browser tries to intuit content type based on the
file extension.

cheers
meadhbh

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:55:40 +0100

>http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ogpx/current/binYckmHCPRRa.bin .
I've updated the BOF page to include the new reference.
I've kept the old one, as it is viewable directly from a browser. I can 
delete it, if you think this would be better.