Subject: Re: [ogpx] IETF77

From: Katherine Mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:19:38 -0500

Long time reader, first time poster.  I'm presenting on virtual world
accessibility at a nearby conference in San Diego - it begins on the
24th which is when my presentation is.  If a meeting of the VWRAP WG
were to be held sometime between the 21st and the 23rd, I could attend
physically.  I just wanted to register that timing preference.  :-)

I'd be happy to speak briefly about how accessibility could be
integrated into the standards if people would be interested; I haven't
seen a window of opportunity to speak about the topic.

I have a chat to IRC relay that I use pretty regularly that I highly
recommend if you like, Josh, as well as some other general advice on
implementing mixed reality events because my company, the Vesuvius
Group, does this professionally.

-Katherine

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine Mancuso: crusader of community art, social technology, & disability

Research:
Center for Assistive Technology & Environmental Access (http://www.catea.org)
Georgia Tech, Digital Media (http://dm.gatech.edu)

Community:
The Vesuvius Group: metaverse community builders
(http://www.thevesuviusgroup.com)
Gimp Girl Community Liaison/Research Fellow (http://www.gimpgirl.com)
Alternate ROOTS: arts*community*activism (http://www.alternateroots.org)
Students Working Against Negative Stereotypes of Autism, Georgia Tech.
([email-masked])

Contact in the web, the metaverse, the world:
http://twitter.com/musingvirtual
http://muse.dreamwidth.org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathymancuso
SL: Muse Carmona
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------