Subject: [ogpx] VWRAP Session Topics @ IETF77

From: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:11:01 -0800

Howdy folks...

As I mentioned a while back...

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Joshua Bell <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> IETF77 is coming up in Anaheim, CA, USA on March 21-25. Sufficient interest
> has been expressed offline for us to have a WG meeting, and it's time to
> start thinking about an agenda for a session. I've been chatting offline
> with some of the draft authors about topics, but others who are planning to
> attend (physically or virtually) should start to think about what topics
> might benefit from real-time communication.
>

I've received some suggested topics from presenters:

* Overview of Cable Beach work - John Hurliman
* Implementation experiences with LLSD/LLIDL - multiple
* Status/overview of recent changes to current drafts - Meadhbh Hamrick
* What's NOT in VWRAP (a dissection of the Linden "Legacy" Protocol) -
Joshua Bell

Are there other topics that attendees would like to see covered?