Subject: [Ohai] Confirming adoption for draft-thomson-ohai-ohttp

From: Shivan Kaul Sahib <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:19:53 -0800

ohai folks!

There was consensus in the WG meeting yesterday to adopt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-ohai-ohttp. To confirm that
on the list, please let us know if you disagree with this decision by
November 23, 23:59 UTC.

Thanks,
Shivan and Richard

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:25:32 -0800

I am in favor of adoption

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 7:20 AM Shivan Kaul Sahib <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-ohai-ohttp. To confirm
> that on the list, please let us know if you disagree with this decision by
> November 23, 23:59 UTC.
>
> Thanks,
> Shivan and Richard
> --
> Ohai mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ohai
>

---

From: Shivan Kaul Sahib <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:41:53 -0700

We’ll be adopting the draft. Martin/Chris, can you update the name when you
get the chance? We should also move it to
https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai