Subject: [Ohai] Weekly github digest (Oblivious HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:15:55 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+1/-0/💬9)
  1 issues created:
  - Time correction for anti-replay (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/89 

  2 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #89 Time correction for anti-replay (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/89 
  - #76 Anti-replay affordances (8 by chris-wood, ekr, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/76 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+4/-3/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Update examples based on label changes (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/90 
  - Add a timestamp for anti-replay (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/88 
  - Describe Nenc and Nk together. (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/87 
  - Provide better key diversity (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/86 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #88 Add a timestamp for anti-replay (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/88 
  - #86 Provide better key diversity (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/86 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Provide better key diversity
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/86 
  - Update examples based on label changes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/90 
  - Describe Nenc and Nk together.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/87 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http