Subject: [Ohai] Weekly github digest (Oblivious HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:45:55 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+0/-7/💬5)
  5 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #79 longer list of use cases and conditions where oblivious-http would help (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/79 
  - #70 Accommodate additional data during request and response encapsulation? (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/70 
  - #66 Abuse-relevant headers added by proxy (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/66 
  - #61 Use new method (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/61 
  - #27 Ensure key configuration matches ECH (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/27 

  7 issues closed:
  - Deployment considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/60 
  - Fixed mapping at the proxy https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/77 
  - longer list of use cases and conditions where oblivious-http would help https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/79 
  - Caching server keys on a client https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/55 
  - Ensure key configuration matches ECH https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/27 
  - Use new method https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/61 
  - Accommodate additional data during request and response encapsulation? https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/70 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+4/-3/💬6)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Elaborate on the fixed mapping between proxy and request resources (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/95 
  - Add some more use cases (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/94 
  - Key consistency informative reference (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/93 
  - Anti-replay mechanism (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/92 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #94 Add some more use cases (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/94 
  - #93 Key consistency informative reference (2 by chris-wood, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/93 
  - #92 Anti-replay mechanism (2 by chris-wood, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/92 
  - #88 Add a timestamp for anti-replay (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/88 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Elaborate on the fixed mapping between proxy and request resources
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/95 
  - Add some more use cases
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/94 
  - Key consistency informative reference
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/93 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http