Subject: [Ohai] Weekly github digest (Oblivious HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+1/-9/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - Proxies must treat target signals independently from client requests (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/114 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #114 Proxies must treat target signals independently from client requests (4 by chris-wood, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/114 
  - #102 Need encryption on one side of the proxy (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/102 
  - #75 Consider making requests and responses more generic (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/75 [help wanted] 
  - #58 Suggest that this be experimental (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/58 
  - #19 Discovery (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/19 

  9 issues closed:
  - Need encryption on one side of the proxy https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/102 
  - Proxies are not generic intermediaries https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/106 
  - Move to flexible mappings https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/105 
  - Editorial: move the diagram up? https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/103 
  - Do we really need two protocol definition languages https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/101 
  - Discovery https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/19 
  - Suggest that this be experimental https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/58 
  - Anti-replay affordances https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/76 [help wanted] 
  - Time correction for anti-replay https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/89 [help wanted] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+4/-5/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Make clear that proxy metadata must be known to the client (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/113 
  - Point in the direction of arbitrary forwarding (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/112 
  - Move the conventions down a little bit (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/111 
  - Use the QUIC notation for the key config (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/110 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #113 Make clear that proxy metadata must be known to the client (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/113 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Generic intermediary text
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/109 
  - Here are some hopefully helpful editorial suggestions.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/99 
  - Point in the direction of arbitrary forwarding
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/112 
  - Use the QUIC notation for the key config
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/110 
  - Anti-replay mechanism
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/92 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http