Subject: [Ohttp] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-ohttp-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 02:40:57 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ohttp-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ohttp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a minor comment ...

I have no objection to the WG using draft-thomson-http-oblivious as input or as
starting point for this week, but I'm not convinced that this needs to be in
the charter text after since once the WG is up and running, this sentence would
seem to quickly become non relevant to the ongoing charter of the WG.  Perhaps
it could be framed as an initial milestone (e.g., evaluate
draft-thomson-http-oblivious as a starting point for the core work).