Subject: [Openpgp-dt] Please review outstanding MRs!

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 18:36:35 -0400

Hi OpenPGP design-team!

there are several outstanding merge requests which are not particularly
tough to review.  If you visit:

   https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/merge_requests

The ones that are marked with a ⚠ cannot be merged automatically --
they're stale, so skip them.

You can also feel free to skip over the ones marked "unchartered".

Of the remaining MRs, if you haven't already reviewed them, please take
a few, and look them over.  If they seem fine, go ahead and mark them as
"Approved".  If you don't like them, mark them with 👎 and drop a short
note explaining why you don't think they're a good idea.

If everyone does this for 5 MRs, it should make it easy for Paul to
merge things with consensus, and for the submitters to close/withdraw
MRs that get thumbs down (or to revise them to address the concerns
raised).

Thanks for taking the time to do this work!

    --dkg