Subject: [Openpgp-dt] Meeting time

From: Daniel Huigens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:26:14 +0000

Hi all,

Starting this week, all my other meetings have magically moved one hour
earlier in terms of UTC somehow ;) Now I have a meeting at 13:00 UTC.
Any chance we could either move our meeting an hour earlier as well, or
move it to another day? (Pretty much any other day at the current time
happens to work for me.)

Thanks, in any case!

Best,
Daniel

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:11:53 +0200

This week I am on vacation in NL, and am not able to join.

Sent using a virtual keyboard on a phone

> On Mar 28, 2022, at 15:26, Daniel Huigens <d.huigens=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> -- 
> Openpgp-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/openpgp-dt

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:41:45 -0400

Daniel Huigens wrote:

> earlier in terms of UTC somehow ;)

pesky DST :P

> This week I am on vacation in NL, and am not able to join.

I'm also going to be unable to make it to the DT meeting at the original
time this week (though not due to DST).

Given that we're all coming off of the IETF, and that we have three
confirmed absences and less than 2 days to go, i think we should skip
meeting this week, but should instead focus on picking a better time for
next week and the weeks going forward.

I propose we keep the the OpenPGP design team meeting from 12:30-13:30
UTC, but move it to Tuesday starting April 5th 2022.

If that doesn't work for anyone else on the design team, please suggest
an alternative that would work for you.

We are close to getting this draft out the door.  I don't want us to
lose the good momentum that we have, so please keep reviewing MRs (there
are two that have approvals over a week old and no objections!) and
making new MRs that address any of the outstanding issues in the
meantime!

  --dkg

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:43:34 +0100

> UTC, but move it to Tuesday starting April 5th 2022.

WFM if we stick with that

S

---

From: Justus Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:11:45 +0200

> UTC, but move it to Tuesday starting April 5th 2022.

Works for me.

Justus

---

From: Daniel Huigens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:21:51 +0000

> UTC, but move it to Tuesday starting April 5th 2022.

That slot works for me in general, but April 5 specifically it actually
doesn't, sorry (I probably should've said so in the first place).
I'm happy to skip that one and join from April 12, or otherwise April 4,
7 or 8 at 12:30 UTC would also work for me.

Thanks, in either case!

Best,
Daniel

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:45:14 +0200

It’s not my favourite time but for a few more meetings I can do it. Let’s get this RFC done!

Paul

> On Mar 29, 2022, at 11:22, Daniel Huigens <d.huigens=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
>>