Subject: Create $50000 in 90 days at home

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:38:49

*****************************************************************
TO BE PERMANANTLY REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST PLEASE GO TO
FOLLOWING WEB SITE:
http://creativecomm.freeservers.com/delete.htm
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Sender: Creative Communications, P.O. Box 14,
Maidsville, WV 26541
*****************************************************************

           EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

*****************************************************************

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail,
seem impossible?  Read on for details (no, there is no
'catch')...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------

 "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show
to the  investigation of the program described below to see,
if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
This has helped to show people that this is a simple,
harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable.
So many people are participating that those involved are doing,
much better than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as
more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of
lately. You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

================================================
================================================

             *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like  to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.   It does
not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard
work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except
to get the mail.  If you believe that someday you'll get that big
break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow
the instructions, and your dreams will come true.  This
multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the future.  Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!!
 The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business
using e-mail.  Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability.  It is being taught in the Harvard Business
School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal
have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services
will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late
1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the
500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)  made their
fortune in the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics
show 45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level
Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave
asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start
over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a
good network marketing company and get to work. The audience
started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his response  "That's why I'm sitting up here and you
are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from
sales made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing
time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of
others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and
gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke.  Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position
was eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to
open my own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.  AT THAT MOMENT something significant
happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience in
hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six month's
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities.  All of the
programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the
initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
would work or not.  One claimed that I would make a million
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book
to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After
reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY MAKING
PHENOMENON.
I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
out, I would at least get my money back.  But like most of you I
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects  of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided  "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for my
time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need
any money for printing to send out the program, and because all
of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my
time.  I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1.  By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT
#1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL
YOU DO!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX,
YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and relaxed.
By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try
it.  This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of
money!   In order for this program to work, you must meet your
goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2
and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.
If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be
on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this
a sign.I DID!

                      Sincerely,

                                                Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700  $5 bills ($58,000) look
like piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal,
could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable
business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling
off.  I was doing the same things that were previously successful
for me, but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It
wasn't me, it was the economy.  Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.  I
don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...
because many of you know from first hand experience.  There were
more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest, were
moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes,
"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional
methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get
rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next
few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I have
retired from the program after sending out over 16,000 programs.
 Now I have several offices that make this and several other
programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change
it in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember
to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can
think of. One of the people you send this to may send out
50,000...and your name will be on everyone of them!  Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost
did,take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get
a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!  You will
definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you have will
vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!
                                     Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital  REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what you do:  As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products.  Every state in the USA allows
you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL
AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved
in personal selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store
or office.  This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order
Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
   them if you don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and
YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
person whose name appears on the list next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of
        the four reports.  You will need all four reports so
        that you can save them on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
        the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
        will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
        people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
    listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list,
    in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"
    through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
    profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
    also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
    this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
    not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this
        advertisement and remove the name and address under
        REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle and
        is no doubt counting their $50,000!

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
        REPORT #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
        REPORT #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
         REPORT #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to
find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with information on Internet
Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This
is one the premiere  internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET.
This club provides a forum where internet marketers from all over
the world can exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing.
In addition,this club specializes in providing free internet
marketing tools and services for the
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.  They will provide you with free
bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses
each week.   This club will provide you with hundreds of free
resources which include:
How to obtain free web sites,   how to obtain top rankings in
search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into
AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on
newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin
boards, banner ads and much more.

IMR'S web address is:

http://www.ixpres.com/imrs/marketing1.htm

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
programs each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receives a
0.5% response.  Using a good list the response could be much
better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of
programs instead of 2,000.  But continuing with this example, you
send out only 2,000 programs.  With a 0.5% response, that is only
10 orders for REPORT #1.  Those 10 people respond by sending out
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.  Out of those 0.5%,
100 people respond and order REPORT #2.  Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000.  The 0.5% response to that
is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total.  The 0.5% response to that
is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.  That's 10,000 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000
+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE,
OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!  By the way,
your cost to participate in this is practically nothing.  You
obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is
FREE!!!
REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain
e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1.  Advertising on the 'Net is very, very  inexpensive, and
 there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to  advertise.
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate
on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with   $5      ....................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........  $5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).     $50,000
                                                      -----------
            THIS TOTALS        ---------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Most people get
100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

 For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
 the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE
 SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that
 the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it,
 will be prompt because they can't advertise until they
 receive the report!

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT
   CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
   two sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
   name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
   and (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
______________________________________________________

REPORT #1  "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Larry Boone
7112 Kittyhawk Ave AptB
Los Angeles, CA 90045
______________________________________________________

REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Creative Communications
P.O. Box 14
Maidsville, WV 2654
______________________________________________________

REPORT #3  "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

American United Marketing
3915 Mission Avenue Suite 7414
Oceanside, Ca. 92054-7801

______________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

MLH Enterprises
1450 N. Santa Fe Suite C-525
Vista, Ca.  92083
______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional,
   and follow the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
   when the orders start coming in because:

        When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
        requested product/report.

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
   the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
orders
for REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue advertising or sending
e-mails
until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and
the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again!
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program.  Please answer one question.  DO YOU
WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?   If the answer is yes, please look at
the following facts about this program:

  1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
      COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

  2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
      COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

  3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
      COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

  4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
      AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
      DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE
      WORLD!

  5.  YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR
      INITIAL $20  INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

  6.  VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
       FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

  7.  THIS PROGRAM  WILL CHANGE YOUR
       LIFE FOREVER.

******* T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works. It really is
a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.
                    Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR

     My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago,
IL. I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled
to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on
me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her
"hobby."   I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to
MLM.
                    Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

    The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

                           Sincerely yours,
        Charles Morris, Esq.

    Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little
that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to
at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my
life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't
matter where people live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return.
                 Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

    I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program, ...11 months passed then
it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000
on the first try!!
                    Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

     This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live
off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this
plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good
luck and happy spending!
                    Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW  IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
POWERFUL RESULTS

PLEASE NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free
help and answers to questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements.  Your earnings and results are highly
dependant on your activities and advertising.  This letter
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.  In the event that
it is determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any
kind, that guarantee is now void.   Any testimonials or amounts
of earnings listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious.
If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC.