Subject: RE: Secure mailing list service using OpenPGP

From: "William H. Geiger III" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 17:07:29 -0500

In <[email-masked]>, on 01/28/99 
   at 03:00 PM, "Masahiro Morita" <[email-masked]> said:

>In S/MIME, an I-Draft, "Enhanced Security Services for S/MIME" describes
>secure mailing list services and defines the standerd process of mailing
>list agents. We need the definitions like it for OpenPGP, don't we?
>--hiro

I don't think that we need it in the OpenPGP RFC but it would make a good
secondary document.

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------
William H. Geiger III  http://www.openpgp.net
Geiger Consulting    Cooking With Warp 4.0

Author of E-Secure - PGP Front End for MR/2 Ice
PGP & MR/2 the only way for secure e-mail.
OS/2 PGP 5.0 at: http://www.openpgp.net/pgp.html
Talk About PGP on IRC EFNet Channel: #pgp Nick: whgiii
---------------------------------------------------------------