Subject: First implementation of draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-01

From: Andrey Jivsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:59:36 -0700

I just finished an implementation of this draft.

I created a page with sample keys and messages as an assistance to 
implementers here:

    http://brainhub.googlepages.com/pgpecckeys

The page currently lists a sample NSA Suite-B compliant key and 
corresponding messages. I intend to update it with more details as needed.

I look forward to work with you on interoperability. If possible, I 
would like to hear rough estimates on when can I expect a test ECC 
message from you.

Thank you.

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:59:36 -0700
From: Andrey Jivsov <[email-masked]>
To: OpenPGP <[email-masked]>
Subject: First implementation of draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-01
Sender: [email-masked]

I just finished an implementation of this draft.

I created a page with sample keys and messages as an assistance to 
implementers here:

    http://brainhub.googlepages.com/pgpecckeys

The page currently lists a sample NSA Suite-B compliant key and 
corresponding messages. I intend to update it with more details as needed.

I look forward to work with you on interoperability. If possible, I 
would like to hear rough estimates on when can I expect a test ECC 
message from you.

Thank you.